Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

Happy Wednesday! 

     I've been working on a few different blog posts. Most of them are pretty serious, or just thought provoking. So in the meantime, I thought I would post a fun blog with a few of my favorite things. I'm a serious Pinterest addict. I sit in front of a computer for work for around nine hours a day. And while some people are crazy for spreadsheets, it doesn't exactly keep me creative. So with about 900 other programs and tabs up, I like to keep a little Pinterest tab in the background ;)

     Without further adieu, here are a few of my favorite things...


1.                                                            2.
 


1. Can be found on the abeautifulmess blog. I get inspiration from them on the daily. I love this idea of having an espresso cart in your kitchen. Maybe even the living room? 
2. Does this gallery wall not make your heart skip a beat? I love that there is no concrete theme, it's just whatever you like & somehow it just goes. 


3.                                                           4.




3. I've been captivated with the color Emerald for about two years now. This color, with the gold buttons on a double breasted pea coat? I'm in love. 
4. Aren't these planters darling? I think they give a little personality to these succulents (which is also a current obsession). 



          5.






5. Fall is my FAVORITE season. What better way to celebrate this time of year than with a bonfire or picnic with your friends? Count me in for a picnic on adjoining canoes! 




6.                                                                                   7.



6. Sassy embroidery hoops totally make my day. I love mixing something old fashioned and adding a little flare. 
7. I've loved wind chimes ever since I was a little girl. I especially like the idea of handmade wind chimes. I recently had a friend bring me back sea shells from North Carolina, I think this is the perfect project to put them to good use. 


8.                                                      9.                                                    10.






























8. There's something so timeless about wrapping flowers in craft or newspaper. 
9. This vintage phone makes my heart flutter. I recently purchased my first ever vintage phone at my favorite second hand store Jill's Addiction. It's green, and it actually works! & did I mention it has the most adorable ring?
10. DIY projects are one of my favorite things to do during the fall when it is sometimes too cold to go outside. I've been wanting to do this project for a long time. However, I don't know the first thing about sewing. I guess I will be recruiting a little help on this one. 

That's all for now!

xo,

Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment